Rebecca Black - The Movie Rebecca Black - The Movie

Normally I give constructive comments

But I was honestly expecting Friday the 13th, and you blew my mind with how funny this was. Rolling around on the floor in hysterics. Well done.

VG Cats Animated 3 VG Cats Animated 3

VERY NICE

The voice acting for Ternaldo and Krug was near perfect, and I liked what you did for Leo's voice as well. The animation was smooth and you recreated Ransoomair's art style quite well. Thumbs up for this one, and keep at 'em!

Lava Lamp Blues Lava Lamp Blues

Zombie Ravers~

Loved the bit at the start, the wait for a lava lamp to heat up can be infuriating. Never expected the joke about the rave button though, let alone the funeral. The humour was very spot-on and spontaneous. My only irk was that the art and animation could have been a little bit smoother.

WooleyWorld responds:

Understandable.

Quest of the Manwhore Quest of the Manwhore

Absorbing sex from the atmosphere?

Well, you've definitely made some great jokes in this one. But I'm not one to laugh at the troubled life of Fernando. As a final note, the solo was amazing.

: Small, Medum & Larger : : Small, Medum & Larger :

Hah.

The medical implants joke got me so hard. It's true, so many things in society are just being brainwashed into our systems. Be it via prozac or TV...
Great bullet joke as well. Real spurr-of-the-moment comedy.

Dance of the Manwhore Dance of the Manwhore

"Warm and gooey"

"Just like wax". Dear god, I love these lyrics. The crying solo had me cracking up so much, well done dude. Hilarious vid as well.

Great Weed Drought of '03 Great Weed Drought of '03

HAHA

This is so true of Australia, I'm laughing pretty hard right now.
Loved the little joke you threw in about '87, great job Lobster!

Oh Noez Land Shark Oh Noez Land Shark

Beautiful

Loved your breaking of the fourth wall in this. So beautifully random and amazing all at the same time. Well done, my good sir.

Facebook Twitter Facebook Twitter

Too true.

Loved every joke you pulled off in here. Very clever, witty and funny. The art style was great as well, and the characters fit the websites perfectly well (Gigantor looks almost exactly like a troll lmao).

Ask Raptor Jesus Ask Raptor Jesus

You are my new hero

I thought Raptor Jesus would be funny enough, but wow. There is simply no way I can get over that crossdressing Kevin Rudd. Very well played jokes there sir.